In the afternoon, it’s time for fun and diversified activities for the general public!
In this case, the Departmental Archives will be exceptionally open to share this moment with as many people as possible from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The routines available are as follows:
- Find out about new conservation providers.
- Presentation of the “Guide of several hours of Anne de Melun”, founder of the HÃ´tel-Dieu de BaugÃ©, 15th century manuscript mandated by the state
- Digital access to archives a big thank you to a 360 Â° online video and a virtual reality headset
- To know the files, Children can participate in a conservation workshop design workshop, a calligraphy workshop, or a drawing competition.
- A treasure hunt with the famous Angevin archivist CÃ©lestin Port (bring a smartphone)
- Discovery of the Departmental Archives study area
Information and useful facts:
Registrations will be made on the website, within the limit of 15 men and women for each team.
Mandatory wellness movement
Recommended parking at 122, rue de FrÃ©mur in Angers
Back to news again