This tutorial is about setting up ReShade in PUBG. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Setup ReShade in PUBG. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Setup ReShade in PUBG
Battle Royale enthusiasts will be happy to hear that the same man named PlayerUnknown has endorsed the use of ReShade in Battlegrounds! This is great news considering that this is a wonderful modification to the game’s graphics that will make everything crisper and clearer for the player. In this article, you’ll learn how to download, install, and customize your game’s shaders. ReShade improves the look of your game by making graphics look sharper and brighter.
In particular, it removes focus blur and allows you to adjust tone. Before you decide to try this option, make sure your computer is already running PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds without any issues, as using this option may affect performance. We hope this guide to using ReShade in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is easy and simple to follow. Now you can enjoy stunning graphics as you sneak around the map and take down enemies! ReShade is a post-processing injector.
In short, it basically aims to improve the overall look of the game by providing cleaner and brighter graphics. In particular, it removes focus blur and lets you adjust different tones and color palettes, which again, with the added clarity, could mean life or death in a shootout.
ReShade Installation Guide for PUBG
- Click here to visit the official ReShade website.
- Click the purple Download button.
- Open the program once you’ve finished downloading it and click Select Game.
- Navigate to your game directory. This is usually C:Program Files.
- Select TslGame.exe.
- Now select Direct 3D 10+.
- Click Yes on the next two messages that appear.
- Now select all the effects you want to install on your PUBG game. We recommend selecting the following effects as we consider them to be the best settings for PUBG ReShade:
- Click OK and voila!
ReShade Setup Guide for PUBG
- Open PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Press SHIFT + F2 to display the ReShade configuration window.
- Click on the + symbol in the upper right corner and type in a new one for the new preset you are about to configure.
- Now select the effects you want to apply to the game by checking the box next to the name of the effect.
- Press SHIFT+F2 to minimize the ReShade configuration window.
- Your chosen effects will now load every time you start the game.
Final Words: How to Setup ReShade in PUBG
I hope you understand this article How to Setup ReShade in PUBG, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.